- 8 Hawaiian mini rolls (You can also use slices of white day old bread) I use sweet bread since I feel like it gives it more of that savory taste!
- 3 tablespoons of butter (melted)
- 4 eggs (beaten)*
- 2 cups of regular milk*
- 3/4 cup of white sugar (you can use powder sugar or brown too)*
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder*
- 1 or 2 teaspoons of pumpkin powder*
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract*
- (You can also be traditional and add raisins! If it’s not your niche, don’t add them) *
- Cool whip! / you can make a fresh whipped cream!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Grab a 11 x 17 pan (I use a glass dish), break the bread into small pieces.
- Drizzle melted butter over the bread (This is the fun part!)
- *Egg mixture: In a medium bowl, whisk the rest of the ingredients!
- Next, pour the mixture evenly over the bread, and pushed down the bread with a fork until the bread if covered.
- Finally, bake for 45 minutes (Your pudding should turn out gold and fluffy!)
- Voilà! Enjoy!
Let me know how your recipe turns out!
Please, like, comment, & follow my page, for more recipes, tips, and journey updates by yours truly!